1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
**Please note effective December 2018 we are no longer accepting checks**
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected veterinary expenses strikes as well. Our Office understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply by phone before your visit for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Deferred interest For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee